Yiwu City in China is home to the largest small commodity wholesale market in the world.
The markets cover an area of 4 million square meters, more than 3 times the area of the exhibition space at Canton Fair in Guangzhou. In fact, Yiwu markets are more like a permanent fair than a traditional wholesale market. The exhibition halls are spacious, clean and well laid out. You can choose from 100,000 suppliers who offer 400,000 kinds of products everyday from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. (except for one week during the Chinese New Year).
Yiwu is especially interesting for those buyers who buy many different products in smaller quantities. In Yiwu, you can order a smaller quantity but still get a better price than in the factory.The reason for this surprising fact is simple: in Yiwu the combined volume of orders is huge and the competition is fierce.
The following are the main markets in Yiwu :
- Artificial flowers market
- Christmas supplies market
- Umbrellas and Raincoats market
- Stationery market (ball pens, fountain pens, advertising pens, pencils, erasers, pen boxes,files…)
- Sport and Leisure market
- Watches and Eyeglasses market
- Hardware and Tools market
- Kitchenware and Bathroom/ sanitary ware market
- Toys market
- Candles market
- Auto parts & Accessories market
- Cosmetics market
- Home Decoration and Arts & crafts market (gifts and souvenirs made of glass/wood/metal, 3D crystal items, beads…)
- Fashion jewelry market (rings, earrings, necklaces, hairpins, bracelets, ankle bracelets, toe rings, tattoos, artificial locks, wigs...)
- Mobile phones accessories market (mobile phones boxes, parts, cordons, ornaments...)
- Small home appliances
- Small electronic products market (FM radios, voice recorders, CD/VCD/DVD/MP3 players, earphones, microphones...)
- Bags and Suitcases market (PU and leather handbags, suitcases, belts, wallets...)
- Shoes and Hats market
- Fabric and Textile market (underwear, socks, neckties, towels, lace items, wool items…)
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU – a step by step guide
1. BEFORE YOU COME TO YIWU
- Provide all sorts of information and advice you may require – consider us your Yiwu information desk
- Find the suppliers who match your specific requirements and arrange meetings with them in advance
- Issue an invitation letter for travel visa purposes
- Book a hotel
- Pick you up at the airport (Yiwu, Shanghai or Hangzhou airports)
2.WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN YIWU
- Pick you up at the hotel and take you to visit the markets and/or factories you want to see
- Translate for you in English, Greek, Macedonian, Serbian
- Negotiate between you and the supplier
- Take photos of products you ordered or are interested in
- Note down the order with all the details: article no., description, price, quantity, colors, sizes, packaging details…
- Combine all the orders with different suppliers into one comprehensive document so you can easily check total amounts, total volume in cubic meters…
3. AFTER YOU FINISH PURCHASING
- Follow up on all the orders to make sure the suppliers meet the deadlines
- Collect the goods from different suppliers in our own warehouse - our warehousing service are free!
- Inspect the goods
- Pay the suppliers
- Barcode Labeling
- Arrange the shipping of goods
- Prepare all the necessary documents for export and import
- Send you the B/L and all the other documents by express courier for customs clearance
4. AT ANY TIME
- Locate any product you need and give you a quotation in a short time
- Regularly send you the information on new arrivals and send you samples of the new products you are interested in
- We can reorder some items you find are selling well – no need for you to come to Yiwu!
Our services are not limited to Yiwu! We can provide all the services you need to import from anywhere in China.
When purchasing from China, customers often face the following problems:
- Large amounts of defective goods in the consignment
- Delivery of goods which don’t meet the order specifications regarding colors, sizes, packaging…
- Lesser quantities of goods
It’s less time and money consuming to perform the goods inspection in China, then to seek remedies after the cargo has arrived at its final destination. Although inspecting the goods before they leave the factory is the best solution, it still requires an on-site presence, time, skill and experience.
We can help you save time and money!
Our trained staff can inspect the goods for you so you don’t have to travel to China. All quality and quantity issues will be taken care on the spot. Our basic service includes pre-shipment final inspection and supervision of loading but we also offer pre-production and during production inspections, factory audits, etc. All the work is performed according to the industry’s standards and our clients’ specific requirements.